Canon Plotting Instructions
1) Open your PDF file with Adobe Acrobat and click Print. Select an available plotter and make sure the following settings are selected. Under Printers select a plotter that is not being used keeping in mind that plotters 1 - 4 are 36" and plotters 5 and 6 are 42".
2) Under the Page Setup tab select your Paper Size. The common sizes are under ARCH. If your size is not available select Custom Paper Size.
3) Add your custom paper size and select OK and go back to the main print window. If the print preview window of the first print screen looks good, go ahead and select Print.
4) Enter your Cal Poly Username and select Print and wait for the next OK window.
5) If you accept the charge click OK and go to the release station and swipe your Cal Poly ID card/Polycard. If you still have a plotter card see the plot center tech.