Printing from Windows
If you are having problems printing from Windows please see the steps below.
1) Save your file as a flattened PDF no larger than 10MB or the job will take a long time to process. Be patient.
2) VERY IMPORTANT! Download your PDF file to the computer, DO NOT open it within the browser.
3) Right click your file and open it using Adobe Acrobat.
4) In the print dialog, select either "Fit" or "Actual size" depending on assignment requirements; for scale to be accurate, select "Actual size". Make sure that the "Choose paper source by PDF page size" box is NOT checked or you will end up with a tiny image.
5) Click "Properties" and set the appropriate options under "Select color," "Original size," and "Print type." Click "OK" and "Print."
6) Enter your Cal Poly Username and select Print and wait for the next OK window.
7) If you accept the charge click OK and go to the release station and swipe your Cal Poly ID card. This window could take up to a minute to display your job depending on the file size so BE PATIENT. Your job will not be at the release station until you hit OK.
CAED Tech Team
Building 05, Room 105A
Last edited 02/07/18