CAED Photo Contest
2020 CAED Photo Contest Rules
Thank you for entering the photo contest and sharing your most striking photo from the last two years. All photos must be taken by the individual student entrant. The photo must not infringe upon the trademark, copyright, moral rights, intellectual rights, or rights of privacy of any entity or person.
- All entrants must be a student eighteen years and older enrolled in Cal Poly’s College of Architecture and Environmental Design (CAED).
- Contest starts Feb. 14, 2020. Submissions will not be accepted past 11:59 p.m on Sunday, March 8, 2020. (Extended one week)
- Entrants must “like” the Cal Poly CAED Facebook page at: facebook.com/calpolycaed, and message us their photo for submission with their name, major, Cal Poly email address, a title and short description of the photo.
- Entries will not be accepted unless submitted via the official contest channel, Facebook.
- Entrants may only submit ONE photo for the contest. All others will be deleted.
- Cal Poly and the CAED reserve the right to disqualify any entry that is deemed inappropriate or does not conform to stated contest rules.
- Initial entries will be judged by individuals selected by the college. All decisions are final.
- By entering the contest, entrants agree that photos submitted can be used by Cal Poly and the CAED for any purposes, and waive any claim of compensation.
- The winner will be contacted via the email address provided during entry. If no response is received after seven business days, a new winner will be selected and the previous winner will forfeit all rights to the prize.
- The contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Violators will be removed from the contest and be ineligible for any prize(s), and may be restricted from entering future contests.
- For a list of prizes, please see the CAED Photo Contest poster.